Historic City News readers living within the St Augustine Port Waterway and Beach special taxing district, paying $6.38 per $100,000 of property valuation, are welcome to attend the District’s next regular business meeting, Tuesday, October 16, 2012.
Tomorrow’s meeting will begin at 3:00 P.M. in the St. Augustine Beach City Commission
Meeting Room, located at 2200 A1A South in St. Augustine Beach.
Items of interest on the agenda:
• Inlet Dredging – Chairman Dixon
• Dolphin Drive – Tim Ford
• Salt Run Markers – Chairman Dixon
• Renew overtime contract for St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office-Jay Bucher
• Dan Florian – Regatta of Lights Funding
• Robert Samuels Civic Association – Sea Oats Funding
• SJCFR – Joel Sneed