Laurie Sanderson reported the following St Augustine and St Johns County locations to Historic City News where the Florida Department of Transportation will be conducting roadwork that is expected to have an impact on driving, beginning this morning and continuing through the coming week.
State Road 13: Daytime lane closures from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday from Ward’s Creek to Collier Road for drainage repairs and ditch cleaning.
• Daytime lane closures from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday from Collier Road to State Road 16 (Shands Bridge) for shoulder repairs.
• Daytime lane closures from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday from State Road 16A to Riverwalk Boulevard for shoulder repairs.
• Daytime lane closures while crews repaint the roadway markings from the State Road 16 to the Duval County line.
State Road 16: Daytime lane closures and turn lane closures from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. from Toms Road to San Marco Avenue for sidewalk construction.
• Nighttime lane closures from 6 p.m. to 7 a.m. from Toms Road to San Marco Avenue for paving and for sidewalk and drainage repairs.
State Road 206: Daytime lane closures over the Crescent Beach Bridge from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. No more total bridge closures with detours are planned at this time.
State Road A1A: Daytime lane closures while crews repaint the roadway markings from the Flagler County line to Avenida Menendez. ^
U.S. 1: Daytime northbound right turn lane closure onto eastbound King Street from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Thursday for driveway improvement construction. The closure will not prevent right turns onto King Street. For more information, please contact Kevin Bush with Advanced Concrete Construction at 904-545-6276. Rain could delay this operation.
• A section of Old Dixie Highway will permanently close for construction of a new overpass at U.S. 1 and County Road 210. Access to properties in the area will be provided using Cross Ridge Drive, a new road connecting to U.S. 1. For additional information, please contact Gina Busscher at 386-758-3714.
• Daytime lane closures from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. just north of Lewis Speedway for construction of a turn lane for a new convenience store and gas station. For more information, please contact Randy Rafuse at 904-626-3839.
• Daytime lane closures while crews repaint the roadway markings from the Flagler County line to the Duval County line.