Laurie Sanderson reported the following St Augustine and St Johns County locations to Historic City News where the Florida Department of Transportation will be conducting roadwork that is expected to have an impact on driving, beginning this morning and continuing through the coming week.
State Road 13: Daytime lane closures from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday from Roberts Road to Greenbriar Road for tree trimming.
• Daytime lane closures from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday from Grove Bluff Road to Myron Road for ditch cleaning.
• Daytime lane closures while crews repaint the roadway markings from State Road 16 to the Duval County line.
State Road 16: Nighttime lane closures from 6 p.m. to 7 a.m. from Toms Road to San Marco Avenue for painting roadway lines.
State Road 206: Daytime lane closures over the Crescent Beach Bridge from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. No more total bridge closures with detours are planned at this time.
State Road A1A: Daytime lane closures while crews repaint the roadway markings from the Flagler County line to Avenida Menendez.
U.S. 1: Daytime shoulder closures in both directions between County Road 210 and Nocatee Parkway for construction of an overpass at County Road 210.
• A section of Old Dixie Highway is permanently closed for construction of a new overpass at U.S. 1 and County Road 210. Access to properties in the area is provided using Cross Ridge Drive, a new road connecting to U.S. 1. For additional information, please contact Gina Busscher at 386-758-3714.
• Daytime lane closures from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. just north of Lewis Speedway for construction of a turn lane for a new convenience store and gas station. For more information, please contact Randy Rafuse at 904-626-3839.
• Daytime lane closures while crews repaint the roadway markings from the Flagler County line to the Duval County line.