Leslie Way Popin, was born in Miami, Florida, on March 15, 1955.
She attended and graduated from St Augustine High School, Class of 1973.
After suffering catastrophic injuries from a fall, she died in Jacksonville, Florida, on May 9, 2014, at Community Hospice.
Leslie was predeceased by her mother, Norma Carey Way and her father, Robert Elwood Way.
She is survived by:
• her son Colin Popin
• her son Jeremiah Godbout
• her twin brother, Robert L. Way
• her brother, Christopher K. Way (Pam)
• her sister, Justina Judge-Stevenson (Paul)
• her sister, Roxana L. Way
• one granddaughter and several nieces and nephews
No services are scheduled at this time. In lieu of flowers, donations to Community Hospice of Northeast Florida may be made in Leslie’s memory.
Naugle Funeral Home, Jacksonville, is in charge of arrangements.
© 2014, HISTORIC CITY NEWS. All rights reserved.