The information contained in this report is taken from sources deemed reliable; the accuracy and completeness of which Historic City News does not control and cannot guarantee.
The original public records are on file with the St. Augustine Police Department and should be consulted before taking any action.
• Tashia Ashley, 34 was arrested at 70 Masters Drive on a warrant from St. Johns County.
• A local man signs charges against his daughter, 24 for fraud. The father found some odd charges to his account at a local Ameris Bank.
• A woman who lives on Spring Street left her Samsung Galaxy S4 on her porch, when she returned about 30 minutes later it was gone. No witnesses or suspects were listed in the report.
• William Reynolds, 40 and homeless was arrested on Prawn St. for disorderly intoxication and being aggressive to others in the area.
• Colin Vogel, 19 of St. Augustine was issued a notice of suspension for driving DUI and being under 21 years of age. He blew a .079 & .083. Vogel was also charged with possession of paraphernalia, a small glass pipe he admitted to smoking marijuana earlier in the day.
• Ronald Kimber, 59 of St. Augustine was arrested at the St. Francis House and charged with battery.
• Carlos Bryant Jr. 20 was arrested for a curfew violation, 1800 hrs. He was arrested at 2213 hrs.
• Officers took a report of a theft of a scooter. The victim left his scooter secured in a legal parking space and came back the next morning to find his scooter missing. The scooter, valued at $1200.00 was entered into NCIC/FCIC.
• Officers responded to 1 Castillo Dr. when an verbal argument became physical. Sirena Hicks, 25 from Milwaukee, WI was arrested for simple battery and transported to the county jail.
• Thor Hier, 26 of Sidney St. was arrested for disorderly conduct, criminal mischief and tampering with a witness by depriving them the use of 911. He was transported to the county jail.
• Investigation continues in the armed robbery of a 19-year-old student by three men, reported yesterday in Historic City News.
• The theft of two bicycles from a Carey St. home was reported to the police. There are no suspects or witnesses in this case.
• The victim of a burglary on Hypolita St. reported someone entered the building and took three 20-gallon trash cans full of copper wire. The victim reported it was valued at $500.00. Officers were unable to find a point of entry.
• A resident on Aiken Place reported that his Rigid cordless drill set and case were missing from his garage. He set the value of the kit at $100.00.
© 2014, HISTORIC CITY NEWS. All rights reserved.
Category: HistoricCity 9-1-1