County compile damage assessments

Damage Assessment Reports in St. Johns County:

The County is asking Historic City News to inform residents that if any property owner has property damage from Tropical Storm Fay, to please call the citizen hotline at 824-5550 to report the damage.

Information needed by the County includes property address, description of damage, contact phone number and estimated cost of damage.

For additional information, call the citizen hotline at (904) 824-5550.

Photo credit: Historic City News photographer Kerry McGuire

Let us know what you think >>