The Flagler County Sexual Assault Task Force reported to Historic City News that they are sponsoring the 4th Annual Holiday Store this month and are in need of donations to help local area children.
Parents of abuse victims, or, other at-risk children, who reside in Flagler County will be able to shop, without charge, for holiday gifts for each child victim.
“Please help by making a toy donation for the littlest victims of abuse or those at-risk of harm,” a task force spokesman said.
Toy drop locations are:
– Flagler County BOCC Administration Building, 1769 E. Moody Blvd. Bunnell, Front Lobby & Suite 105
– Citgo Gas Station, 173 North State Street, Bunnell
– Bunnell Public Works, 301 Tolman Street Bunnell.
– Bunnell City Hall, 200 South Church Street, Bunnell
– Carlisi Chiropractic, 700 East Moody Blvd, Bunnell
– Mis Amores, 4982 Palm Coast Pkwy NW # 1, Palm Coast
– Bank of America, 303 E. Moody Blvd., Bunnell,
– Fraser Mini Storage, 1800 Old Moody Blvd # 1, Bunnell
– Flagler Beach Police Dept., 204 South Flagler Avenue, Flagler Beach
– Flagler Beach Library, 315 S 7th St, Flagler Beach
– City of Bunnell Fire Dept., 1769 Old Moody Blvd, Bunnell
You may donate an item or perhaps a service from your business by contacting Angie Hatfield, Bunnell Police Department at 386-206-4617 or Michelle Ficocello, Flagler Beach Police Department at 386-793-5653.
Photo credits: © 2010 Historic City News staff photographer