With less than two weeks remaining before the future Stars of the PGA TOUR come to TPC Sawgrass for the first-ever Winn-Dixie Jacksonville Open, Historic City News reminds our readers that your ticket purchase can benefit Betty Griffin House.
The event takes place October 18th through October 24th at TPC Sawgrass Dye’s Valley, and by purchasing tickets you will be helping Betty Griffin House raise money for their important programs.
Right now, you can also take advantage of an incredible ticket offer – the Dye’s Valley Twosome Package. When you purchase the Twosome Package for just $50, you’ll receive:
• Two weekly tickets to the tournament.
• Two vouchers for $100 off two rounds of golf at TPC Sawgrass Dye’s Valley Course.
• Free on-site parking all days of the tournament.
• Complimentary access to the Winn-Dixie Pavilion located in the middle of the action.
• TPC Sawgrass Clubhouse privileges all days of the tournament.
You’ll attend the tournament, play the course the pros will play, and Betty Griffin House will reap the rewards. It’s a win for everybody!
To purchase tickets in support of Betty Griffin House simply visit www.winndixiejacksonvilleopen.com, click on the TICKETS tab and select Betty Griffin House from the drop-down list of options.
Community Awareness Coordinator Kim Brumfield said, “We thank you for your support and look forward to seeing you at the tournament!”