Our business-to-business outside field sales person is responsible for generating advertising revenue by assessing customer needs and recommending appropriate Internet advertising products.
Sales team members in the St. Johns County area are equipped with the tools needed to conduct business activity anywhere within their assigned territory and do not report to a traditional work location daily. Therefore, a successful applicant will necessarily be a self-starter and require a minimum of supervision after orientation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Establish and maintain accounts through customer relationship management.
• Cold call and prospect new business as well as grow and maintain existing account base.
• Build customer relationships through on-going field contact and sales account management.
• Achieve revenue and account growth in accordance with assigned goals and objectives.
• Design, prepare, and layout rough draft of ad copy.
• Acquire new business within assigned territory, develop proposals as appropriate.
• Attend relevant business association meetings to develop rapport in the community.
• Submit all necessary documentation, records and reports in a correct and timely manner.
• Make collections according to company credit policy and procedures.
• Attend all scheduled sales and training meetings, and other meetings as assigned.
Undergraduate student or graduate with 1 year of marketing, telephone or face-to-face selling to business customers is required. Local market knowledge a plus. Prior advertising sales a preference. Must be comfortable with Microsoft Office products and Internet based social media; including facebook and Twitter. Must have reliable local transportation and clean driving record.
Compensation is commensurate with education, experience and degree of success in producing recurring advertising revenue. Average outside advertising representatives may earn $28,000 – $32,000, after their first year, with bonuses and residual commissions.
E-mail your one-page resume with contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org Appointments for interviews will be granted to those best qualified for our team. Attach a suitable digital photograph and include telephone number and e-mail address for a response.
Drug free work environment – Employees must be bondable