The City of St. Augustine Public Works Department announced to Historic City News local reporters that they would be making improvements to the water main in some areas of town.
The maintenance will require a water outage in certain areas beginning at 9:00 p.m. tonight, Tuesday November 22nd, and continuing until 2:00 a.m. on Wednesday November 23rd.
The following areas are included:
• South Dixie Highway, from Anderson St. to State Road 207;
• River Road, from S. Dixie HWY to US 1;
• Aviles Drive, from S. Dixie HWY to US 1;
• Marion Street, from S. Dixie HWY to US 1; &
• Ferry Place, from S. Dixie HWY to US 1.