The Young Republicans of St. Johns County reported to Historic City News that they would honor St. Augustine’s veterans tomorrow evening with a special program and complimentary dinner at the Elks Lodge.
Dress for the event is “business casual” according to an announcement received from Republican Club of St. Augustine President, Gary Bruce. The two-hour event will be held from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM at the Elks Lodge located at 1420 A1A South in St. Augustine.
Bruce told Historic City News that he will be talking about local veteran documentary projects and screening the trailer for “Prisoners of War: Stolen Freedom”.
• Colors Presented by Nease High School ROTC
• Guest Speaker: Sheriff David Shoar
• Special performance of “Heroes” by Faith Miller
• Preview of POW documentary about local veterans
• Florida Cracker BBQ with Original Country Sides
Late registration of any military veteran will be accommodated at the door. Please provide your name, address, phone number, your branch of service and years in service in order that you can be properly recognized for your contribution to our freedom.