Laurie Sanderson reported the following St Augustine and St Johns County locations to Historic City News where the Florida Department of Transportation will be conducting roadwork that is expected to have an impact on driving, beginning this morning and continuing through the coming week.
I-95: Nighttime lane closures in both directions from 9 p.m. to 4:30 a.m. Tuesday and Wednesday at the County Road 214 overpass (1.2 miles north of State Road 207) for routine bridge maintenance.
King Street: Daytime lane closures from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday from Malaga Street to Menendez Avenue for ditch cleaning.
State Road 13: Daytime lane closures from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday from Riverwalk Boulevard to Bartram Trail for shoulder repairs.
• Daytime lane closures while crews repaint the roadway markings from State Road 16 to the Duval County line.
State Road 16: Daytime lane closures from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday and Tuesday from International Golf Parkway (Nine Mile Road) to County Road 16A for shoulder repair.
• Daytime shoulder closures from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. from Toms Road to San Marco Avenue for sod placement and miscellaneous work.
State Road 206: Daytime lane closures over the Crescent Beach Bridge from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. No more total bridge closures with detours are planned at this time.
State Road 207: Daytime southbound lane closure from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. from a half mile south of I-95 to a half mile north for driveway construction for a new fast food restaurant.
State Road A1A: Daytime lane closures from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday along S. Ponte Vedra Boulevard from the Guana South parking lot to Mickler Road for landscaping the medians.
• Daytime lane closures while crews repaint the roadway markings from the Flagler County line to Avenida Menendez.
U.S. 1: Daytime shoulder closures in both directions between County Road 210 and Nocatee Parkway for construction of an overpass at County Road 210.
• A section of Old Dixie Highway is permanently closed for construction of a new overpass at U.S. 1 and County Road 210. Access to properties in the area is provided using Cross Ridge Drive, a new road connecting to U.S. 1. For additional information, please contact Gina Busscher at 386-758-3714.
• Daytime lane closures while crews repaint the roadway markings from the Flagler County line to the Duval County line.
© 2013, HISTORIC CITY NEWS. All rights reserved.