Historic City News readers are invited to join in celebration of the 20th Anniversary of the opening of the Francis and Mary Usina Bridge on June 20th, from 1:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.
Entertainment Director Crawford Boyd, and Program Manager Sallie O’Hara have promised many of your favorite bands and acoustic guitarists; including Katherine Archer, John Dickie, Dewey Via, Amy Hendrickson, Rotageeza, Love Chunk, Smokin Joe’s Stone Band, and After the Crash (Roth and Boyd).
“Bring your chairs and stay a while,” O’Hara told local reporters. “We will have select seating available for $5 and you get to enjoy eight hours of sensational music and fun.”
The celebration, sponsored by Vilano Beach Main Street, will comprise raffles, games and prizes throughout the afternoon including:
• Live music on beachfront stage
• Eight local performers and bands
• Special musical guest appearances
• Audience participation to watch, listen and dance
• Special seating in roped areas
• Volunteer traffic coordination
• On site food and arts & crafts vendors
• Discount coupons from Vilano Beach merchants
The Music Fest will take place at the east end of Vilano Road and Anahma Drive with vendors set up at the Beach Pavilion near Oceanfront Park. Alcoholic beverages for adults will be available at Town Center restaurants.