In the aftermath of Hurricane Matthew, some Historic City News readers will benefit from a one-hour webinar specific to the topic of disaster recovery and assistance for historic properties.
Private not-for-profit and individual owners of historic properties in Florida, as well as tribal owners and local governments, may be eligible to participate in special financial programs to assist in disaster recovery.
The webinar, presented by Florida’s Division of Historical Resources, is being held on Thursday, October 20th starting at 10:00 a.m.
How to Participate:
- Advance registration for webinar participation is required. Register for the webinar by clicking here.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- At the time of the event, participants may access the webinar by visiting GoToWebinar.com and joining the session using webinar ID: 843-988-411
- Participants may use their speakers and a headset to access audio through VOIP, or use their telephone.
- Telephone Number: +1.213.929.4212
- Access Code: 565-628-817
- Audio PIN: Shown after joining the webinar
For additional information, contact Ken Cureton with the Division of Historical Resources at Ken.Cureton@dos.myflorida.com or 850.245.6343.