Each weekday, Historic City News publishes a summary of calls handled by the St Augustine Police Department. The information contained in this report is taken from sources deemed reliable; the accuracy and completeness of which Historic City News does not control and cannot guarantee.
The original public records are on file with the St Augustine Police Department and should be consulted before taking any action.
August 5, 2016
- 16-24097 – Burglary, Bernard St. 5000 in tools, No witnesses or suspects, void of physical evidence.
- 16-24106 – Stolen Trailer, $100 from 70 South Dixie Hwy. Entered into NCIC/FCIC.
- 16-24151 – Warrant arrest, Derek A. Lewis, 30, W/M, St. Augustine, violation of injunction.
- 16-24154 – Joseph, P. Hausler, 31, W/M, Elkton, stopped for traffic infraction, found to have an outstanding warrant in Putnam County.
- 16-24187 – Grand Theft Auto, White Ford P/U, $1000, no witnesses or suspects 1302 N. Ponce Blvd.
- 16-24197 – SCAM, Jamaican phone scam again, numbers 876-522-0254 and 876-810-1204. Publishers Clearing House, The Prize Patrol is being detained at the airport with victims “check”, caller needs $400 to get them released to get a check to them.
- 16-24303 – Counterfeit $20 bill at 3 Cordova St.
- 16-24317 – Counterfeit $20 bill, 33 St. George St.
- 16-24320 – Warrant Arrest, Erich G. Hertzschuch, 41, W/M, homeless, VOP arrest.
- 16-24323 – Theft from Vehicle, green Purse, black Verizon Phone, wallet Total $204. Window broken out at 101 San Marco Av.
- 16-24233 – Theft from Vehicle at 108 Anastasia Blvd. Broken window, personal items taken $3335.00.
- 16-24242 – Theft from vehicle, Ripley’s Parking Lot. Window broken, personal items, $218.00.
- 16-24249 – Felony Battery, Disorderly Conduct and Resisting w/o violence. 20 Cuna Street, Marquis D. Cooke, B/M, 21, McLaughlin St. and Eric J. Cook Anderson, B/m, 22, McLaughlin St. Fighting inside bar.
- 16-24352 – Domestic Battery, Deborah L. Galvani, W/F, 45, McWilliams St. and Richard C. Fletcher, 52, W/M, McWilliams St. both arrested for the same incident against each other.
- 16-24354 – Simple Battery, Julie Oxendine, W/F, 53, homeless battered another person by striking him twice in the face with a cane.
- 16-24361- Theft other, Wallet and cash taken. Wallet was left on sidewalk while victim waited for taxi at A1A Ale Works, later found in trash can at Wells Fargo Bank on King St. minus the cash of $160.00. Possible suspect known.
- 16-24421 – Ronald Stitt, W/M, 58, homeless arrested on an open warrant out of St. Johns County.
- 16-24439 – Burglary of a Structure while armed. Ann E. Marrow arrested for Burglary when the two victims came home and found their front door locked and Marrow in the apartment refusing to come out. As law enforcement arrived the victims were coaxing the suspect out of their apartment. Marrow was patted down, cuffed and arrested.
August 3, 2016
- 16-24503 – Alexander J. Oldano Jr. 19, W/M, St. Augustine Arrested on a warrant out of St. Johns County.
- 16-24518 – Burglary/ Resisting without Violence/ Criminal Mischief
Joseph R. Norcia, 35, W/M, St. Augustine. Home under construction on Bridge Street, homeowner observed Norcia inside home and called the police.
- 16-24534 – Grand Theft from Target, $599 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner. Store security unable to identify subject at this time.
- 16-24555 – Battery on a Law Enforcement Officer/ Resisting Arrest without Violence/ Sleeping in Public. Francis X. Fallon, 58, W/M, homeless. Failed to cooperate with the police and was arrested.
- 16-24566 – Domestic Violence, Hector D. Cruz, W/M/, 23, St. Augustine was arrested for battering his live-in girlfriend.
August 4, 2016
- 16-24667 – Domestic Battery, Officers arrested Donna Kay Jordon, W/F, 46, St. Augustine for battering her boyfriend when she returned to their hotel room at 208 Anastasia Blvd. She was transported to the county jail without incident.
August 5, 2016
- 16-24755 – Andrew S. Courson, W/M, 30, Jacksonville was arrested for failure to pay for services rendered. Courson took a Pedi-cab ride and had a bill of $20 which he refused to pay. He was transported to the county jail.
- 16-24766 – Brett H. Gainey, W/M, 27, Jacksonville was arrested for disorderly conduct after he was found fighting in the parking lot at 1 South Castillo Drive.