Each weekday, Historic City News publishes a summary of calls handled by the St Augustine Police Department. The information contained in this report is taken from sources deemed reliable; the accuracy and completeness of which Historic City News does not control and cannot guarantee.
The original public records are on file with the St Augustine Police Department and should be consulted before taking any action.
- 16-23744 – Kelly Ann Ford, 28, W/F St. Augustine arrested for driving while license is suspended.
- 16-23744 – Christopher B. Roesser, 35, W/M, Dallas, Ga. The victim of domestic battery by strangulation and battery to her son signed a criminal complaint against Roesser. He had left the scene before law enforcement arrived.
- 16-23762 – Jason H. Fiveash, 39, W/M, Ponte Vedra set his mother’s car on fire behind ABC Liquors. Fiveash then jumped into the San Sebastian River swimming north. A search ensued with a negative outcome. Officer Caleb Douglas with the State Fire marshal’s Office arrived to take over the investigation, he is working on a warrant for Fiveash for Arson.
- 16-23775 – Joel Hicks, 33, W/M, St. Augustine was picked up on a writ of bodily attachment with a bond of $1000.
- 16-23787 – John Hart, 47, W/M, St. Augustine was arrested for driving on a suspended license.
- 16-23836 – Samuel Wilson, B/M, 51, homeless was arrested for on an open warrant and possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
- 16-23868 – Jorge A. Dominguez, 37, W/M, St. Augustine was arrested for domestic battery, the victim had scratches and very red eye.
- 16-23876 – Mark S. Sanders, 39, W/M, Indianapolis, was arrested for felony domestic battery by strangulation.