It’s no secret to Historic City News readers that St. Augustine is a popular weekend destination especially during the spring when the weather is pleasant and calendar busy with events and festivals.
Building on the success of the free park and ride shuttle that served thousands during the Nights of Lights, the City of St. Augustine and three of the largest spring festivals will offer a free park and ride shuttle service on five weekends in March and April.
The Spring Shuttle offers free parking at two locations. The service will be available during the St Augustine Celtic Music & Heritage Festival, the Lions Seafood Festival, Rhythm & Ribs as well as Palm Sunday and Easter weekends.
Shuttle parking lot locations north of downtown:
- Johns County Health Department, 200 San Sebastian View
- San Marco Lot, 301 San Marco Ave.
The drop-off and pick-up location, the Visitor Information Center, is located just steps from Francis Field; the city’s primary festival location. The facility is located at 10 South Castillo Drive and offers full visitor amenities.
Because the shuttle schedule varies to accommodate the festivals, passengers are encouraged to check the most current information by clicking the Park & Ride icon at CityStAugMobility.com.
Spring Shuttle Schedule
- Saturday, March 10 / 9:00am – 11:00pm
- Saturday, March 17 / 11:00am – 11:00pm
- Sunday, March 18 / 11:00am – 6:00pm
- Saturday, March 24 / 11:00am – 11:00pm
- Saturday, March 31 / 11:00am – 11:00pm
- Saturday, April 7 / 11:00am – 11:00pm
- St Augustine Celtic Music & Heritage Festival
- Spring Shuttle: Saturday, March 10
- Augustine Lions Seafood Festival
- Spring Shuttle: Saturday and Sunday, March 17-18
- Rhythm & Ribs
- Spring Shuttle: Saturday, April 7