Each weekday, Historic City News publishes a summary of calls handled by the St Augustine Police Department. The information contained in this report is taken from sources deemed reliable; the accuracy and completeness of which Historic City News does not control and cannot guarantee.
The original public records are on file with the St Augustine Police Department and should be consulted before taking any action.
• 16-18965 – The victim of a Theft from an Automobile reported that he left his work truck unlocked. When he returned he found his E-Cig missing, value $200, $60 in change and a pack of Marlboro cigarettes missing.
• 16-18977 – A City Employee reported that someone spray painted the water plant building at 11 Palmer St. There are no witnesses or suspects, an estimate to clean up the paint will run around $780.
• 16-19006 – The owner of a boat moored in Salt Run reported that someone broke in and stole a set of binoculars a radio. There are no witnesses or suspects at this time.
• 16-19075 – The victim of a Theft from a vehicle reported that she left her car unsecured. Taken were a Garmin GPS and a reading box. There are no witnesses or suspects at this time.
• 16-19117 – Mary M. Bacon, w/f, 38, of Moses Creek was arrested for VOP, possession of a Controlled Substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. She was transported to the County Jail without incident.
• 16-19128 – A juvenile reported his bike taken from the area around the Skate Park at 201 Red Cox Rd. The victim could not provide any witness or suspect information. The only description he could provide was a black beach cruiser.