The City of St. Augustine has announced the agenda to the St. Augustine local news desk at Historic City News for the city Planning and Zoning Board meeting scheduled for Tuesday, February 2, 2010, at 2:00 p.m. in the Alcazar Room at City Hall.
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes of January 5, 2010 – Regular Meeting
3. Use by Exception
– a) 2010 – 0003 Krista Monahan – Applicant
– The Lovely Pearl Tattoo Studio
– Joseph S. Deuschle – Owner
– 247 San Marco Avenue
– To allow a tattoo studio as a permissible use by exception.
– a) 2010 – 0002 Steven M. Schuyler, Architect – Applicant
– David and Janice Cowburn – Owners
– 147 Oneida Street
– To reduce the required side yard building setback for a garage with living space on the second floor.
5. Conservation Zone Development
– a) 2009-0071 Thompson Rains – Applicant
– (Previously Tabled) Rains Marine Construction, Inc.
– Bernard and Janice Sisko – Owners
– 219 Coquina Avenue
– To install a dock and boatlift.
6. Other Business
– a) Review of Section 28-31 Withdrawal or amendment of applications.
– b) Discussion Regarding Tethered Balloons
Notices: In accordance with Florida Statute 286.0105: “If any person decides to appeal any decision made by the Planning and Zoning Board with respect to any matter considered at this scheduled meeting or hearing, the person will need a record of the proceedings, and for such purpose the person may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.” In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, persons needing a special accommodation to participate in this proceeding should contact the individual or agency sending notice not later than seven days prior to the proceeding at the address given on the notice. Telephone: (904) 825-1007; 1-800-955-8771 (TDD) or 1-800-955-8770 (V), via Florida Relay Service.
Photo credit: © 2010 Historic City News photographer Kerry McGuire