All departments of the St Johns County Board of County Commissioners and Administrative offices, St Johns County library branches, the Property Appraiser’s office, the Tax Collector’s office, the Clerk of Courts’ office, and the Supervisor of Elections’ office will be closed Monday, January 17, in observance of the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday.
- All offices will resume standard business hours on Tuesday, January 18th.
- The NOMI Health COVID-19 testing site located at the Wind Mitigation Building will remain open on January 17th. Standard business hours are 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. daily.
- Garbage and recycling collection schedules will not be delayed, and the Tillman Ridge and Stratton Road solid waste scale houses will remain open.
City of St Augustine offices closed no change in solid waste schedule
- Offices for the City of St. Augustine will be closed on Monday, January 17, 2022, in observance of the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday, but solid waste collections will remain on their regular schedule.
- Parking in city-owned parking lots and on-street parking is free on all national holidays, including the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday, except for the Castillo de San Marcos National Monument and the Historic Downtown Parking Facility. Drivers are urged to confirm if a lot is owned by the City of St. Augustine and not a private operator as many of those lots have strict towing policies.