Yesterday, the Executive Office of Governor Ron DeSantis announced to local Historic City News reporters that select Publix stores in St Johns County will begin offering appointments for COVID-19 vaccinations, continuing a rollout of vaccination efforts at other Publix locations across the state.
Who can get the COVID-19 vaccine at Publix? According to Publix’s website, only healthcare personnel with direct patient contact, residents and staff in long-term healthcare facilities, and persons 65 years of age and older are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine currently.
Here is a list of the stores offering vaccinations to those eligible to receive them.
St. Johns County
- Bartram Market, 155 Bartram Market Drive, St. Johns, FL
- Nocatee Town Center, 120 Marketside Ave., Ponte Vedra, FL
- The Shoppes at Palm Valley, 3777 Palm Valley Road, Ponte Vedra, FL
- Sawgrass Village, 220 Front Street, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
- Cobblestone Village at St. Augustine, 125 Jenkins St., St. Augustine, FL
- Anastasia Plaza, 1033 A1A Beach Blvd., St. Augustine, FL
- Vilano Beach Town Center, 55 Ava Way, St. Augustine, FL
- Shoppes At Murabella, 84 Tuscan Way, St. Augustine, FL
- Shoppes at Mission Trace, 955 State Road 16, St. Augustine, FL
- Moultrie Square, 4255 US 1 South, St. Augustine, FL
- The Shoppes at Palencia Commons, 7462 US Hwy. 1 North, St. Augustine, FL
- Julington Village, 450 State Road 13, St. Johns, FL
- Plantation Plaza, 2750 Racetrack Road, St. Johns, FL
- John’s Creek Center, 2845 County Road 210, West St. Johns, FL
- Beach Village, 414 Beach Village Drive, Flagler Beach
- Publix at Palm Coast Town Center, 800 Belle Terre Pkwy., Palm Coast
- Belle Terre Crossings, 4950 Belle Terre Pkwy., Palm Coast
- Island Walk at Palm Coast, 250 Palm Coast Pkwy., NE, Palm Coast