St Johns County Emergency Management updated Historic City News today during the weekly Situation Report related to the locations where Florida residents can be vaccinated, FREE of charge, against infection from the novel coronavirus, COVID-19.
The current priority for COVID-19 testing efforts are frontline healthcare workers, staff/residents of long-term care facilities and 65 years and older. CVS and Walgreens continue testing residents and staff of long-term care facilities throughout the county.
On February 22nd, Kelly Wilson informed Historic City News that St. Johns County has launched a new COVID-19 vaccination appointment pre-registration system. Individuals may visit https://sjcvaccineappointment.sjcfl.us or call 904-295-3711 to register.
Historic City News subscribers who preregister with St. Johns County’s Vaccination Appointment System will receive an automated phone call from 904.295.3711 when COVID-19 vaccination appointments become available.
• The current priority for vaccination efforts are frontline healthcare workers, staff/residents of long-term care facilities and 65 years and older.
• CVS and Walgreens continue testing residents and staff of long-term care facilities throughout the county.
• A Public Health Advisory has been issued by the State of Florida Department of Health requiring vaccine recipients provide proof of residency (full or part-time in the State of Florida) or proof they are present in Florida for the purpose of providing health care services involving direct contact with patients.
Since the last situation report (+7 days), St Johns County reports +292 new cases, +6 deaths and an additional +10 hospitalizations. The next report will be provided on Monday March 1st.
- COVID-19 Test Collection Site at Regency Square Mall – SEARS, 9501 Arlington Expressway, Jacksonville, FL 32225
- Flagler Health+/St. Johns County Testing Site at St. Johns County Wind Mitigation Building – 3111 Agricultural Center Drive, St. Augustine, FL 32092 – 904-819-3035
Monday – Saturday 7:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- Pre-registration required for uninsured individuals by calling 904-819-3035
- Rapid, antibody, and PCR tests available for a fee.
- Florida Department of Health in St. Johns County (DOH-SJC) –St. Johns County Health & Human Services Building , 200 San Sebastian View, St. Augustine, FL 32084. (904) 506-6081
- Avencia Medical – Julington Creek Branch, 1633 Race Track Rd, St Johns, FL 32259 904.230.6988
- Avencia Medical – Mobile Testing- 1800 N. Ponce De Leon Blvd. St. Augustine, FL 32084 904.728.9746.
- The Med One Urgent Care- St. Augustine, 841 S Ponce De Leon Blvd Suite 4, St. Augustine, FL 32084
- CVS Pharmacy · 2703 N Ponce De Leon Blvd, St. Augustine 32084 – 904.824.2838
- CVS Pharmacy · 120 St Johns Commons Road, St. Johns, 32259 – 904.824.9177
- CVS Pharmacy · (rapid test) 430 State Rd 13, Saint Johns, FL 32259 – 904.287.6369
- CVS Pharmacy · 2680 Racetrack Rd, St. Johns, FL 32259 – 904.230.6718
- CVS Pharmacy · 1920 A1A South, St. Augustine, FL 32080 – 904.471.2010
- CVS Pharmacy · (rapid test) 152 Front Street, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 – 904.285.3634
- CVS Pharmacy · 57 Tuscan Way, St. Augustine, FL 32092 – 904.940.3817
- CVS Pharmacy · 175 SR 312, St. Augustine, FL 32086 – 904.824.6167
- CVS Pharmacy · 46 E. Watson Rd, St. Augustine, FL 32086 – 904.797.6774
- Walgreens Pharmacy · 2801 N Ponce De Leon Blvd, St. Augustine 32084 – 904.810.2200
- Ascension St. Vincent’s Health Center – St. Johns – 2001 County Road 210, St. Augustine, FL 32092 – 904.450.8120