Florida Department of Transportation Community Outreach Specialist Allen Nelson has updated Historic City News with the weekly lane closure report containing information regarding ongoing construction projects and traffic impacts for the coming week. Our readers and subscribers will be updated every Friday by 5:00 p.m., with some unavoidable exceptions and state holidays.
The information contained in this report is taken from sources deemed reliable; the accuracy and completeness of which Historic City News does not control and cannot guarantee. The original records are on file with the Florida Department of Transportation Northeast Florida Region and should be consulted before taking any action.
- May Street from just east of the Hospital Creek Bridge to the Vilano Bridge. Daytime lane closures Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for shoulder work.
- State Road 13 North from Collier Road to the Trout Creek Bridge. Daytime lane closure Monday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for ditch digging.
- State Road 206 from I-95 to the Crescent Beach Bridge (443273-1) Nighttime lane closures weeknights from U.S. 1 to I-95 from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. for resurfacing and guardrail work. Daytime shoulder closures weekdays from U.S. 1 to the Crescent Beach Bridge from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for drainage work.
- U.S. 1 at State Road 313. Nighttime lane closure Monday from 8 p.m. to midnight for asphalt repairs.
- U.S. 1 from Kings Road to State Road 16 (436168-1) Nighttime lane closures Sunday through Thursday from 8:30 p.m. to 6:30 a.m. for concrete pavement replacement.
- U.S. 1 from State Road 207 to Lewis Speedway (433843-1) Nighttime lane closures Thursday and Friday from 8:30 p.m. to 6:30 a.m. to implement a new traffic shift. Traffic will shift to the east side of U.S. 1. A temporary median closure will be in place for northbound U.S. 1 traffic at Spencer Street.